Experience In Real Estate Matters.
REPRESENTATIVE ENGAGEMENTS AND TRANSACTIONS INCLUDE:
- Development of grocery-anchored shopping centers in Florida, Tennessee, and Alabama.
- Development of flagged hotel properties within Florida and the acquisition and disposition of existing flagged and non-flagged hotel properties throughout the country.
- Development, including all phases of acquisition, leasing, title, and disposition of major drug retail stores in Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee.
- Development, including drafting of purchase agreements, formation of owner’s association and preparation of governing documents for 22 unit townhome development.
- Negotiation a sale and leaseback with major national chain store operators and franchises.
- Complex commercial restaurant lease negotiations on behalf of tenant client for signature restaurant locations on property owned and leased by local government.
- Structuring of complex equity participation agreements between a major developer and equity partners in connection with anchor tenant shopping centers.
- Representation of a multistate franchisee in leasing, franchise participation, and business development.
- Representation in financing the development of commercial property within Florida through a primary commercial lender and secondary debenture lender.
- Representation of business and medical practice in negotiation of asset purchase agreement, lease, and sale of business enterprise.
- Real estate counsel to the managing partner of a real estate consortium with over 70 single-tenant net-leased properties owned throughout the country.
- Real estate counsel to a major developer of build-to-suit gas station and convenience stores, including the acquisition of a site, lease negotiation with the tenant, development, and the sale of property to the investor.
- Real estate counsel to a major private real estate developer of multifamily lifestyle communities in Florida and in the acquisition of and equity participation in the development of national distribution and delivery centers for a parcel company.
- Real estate counsel in the planned development of a mixed-use resort and convention center in the Lesser Antilles.
- U.S. counsel in the connection sale of stock in a Costa Rican corporation.
- All facets of representation of buyers and sellers in the sale and purchaser of residential real estate.
- Over $1.1 billion in title insurance policies written since 1997, which includes residential and commercial transactions and financing.
- Title insurance and closing services for existing and former clients, and referrals from real estate agents, lenders and “by owner”.