Experience In Real Estate Matters.
Whether it's your first real estate purchase, or a high profile transaction, you deserve experienced real estate counsel to guide you through the process to a successful end result. Our clients recognize that experience in real estate matters.
Counsel in complex commercial restaurant lease negotiations for signature restaurant locations on property owned and leased by local government.
Renewable Energy Development
We provide assistance and advice to clients in new installation and expansion of existing renewable energy products, including large scale solar/pv installations and electric vehicle "destination charging" leases.
Successful negotiation in sale and leaseback transactions with major national chain store operators and franchises.
Real Estate Counsel for developers of grocery-anchored shopping centers in the southeastern U.S.
Real Estate Counsel
We represent clients in the purchase of single-tenant net lease properties.
Real Estate Counsel
Counsel in the acquisition of and equity participation in the development of national distribution and delivery centers for a parcel company.
The Business of Real Estate
Counsel in the representation of businesses and medical practices in negotiation of asset purchase agreements, leasing, and sale of business enterprise.
Real Estate Broker
Karl M. Schmitz, III is an active Florida licensed real estate broker, his brokerage is Commercial Property Brokers, LLC.
REPRESENTATIVE ENGAGEMENTS AND TRANSACTIONS INCLUDE:
- Development of grocery-anchored shopping centers in Florida, Tennessee, and Alabama.
- Development of flagged hotel properties within Florida and the acquisition and disposition of existing flagged and non-flagged hotel properties throughout the country.
- Development, including all phases of acquisition, leasing, title, and disposition of major drug retail stores in Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee.
- Development, including drafting of purchase agreements, formation of owner’s association and preparation of governing documents for 22 unit townhome development.
- Negotiation a sale and leaseback with major national chain store operators and franchises.
- Complex commercial restaurant lease negotiations on behalf of tenant client for signature restaurant locations on property owned and leased by local government.
- Structuring of complex equity participation agreements between a major developer and equity partners in connection with anchor tenant shopping centers.
- Representation of a multistate franchisee in leasing, franchise participation, and business development.
- Representation in financing the development of commercial property within Florida through a primary commercial lender and secondary debenture lender.
- Representation of business and medical practice in negotiation of asset purchase agreement, lease, and sale of business enterprise.
- Real estate counsel to the managing partner of a real estate consortium with over 70 single-tenant net-leased properties owned throughout the country.
- Real estate counsel to a major developer of build-to-suit gas station and convenience stores, including the acquisition of a site, lease negotiation with the tenant, development, and the sale of property to the investor.
- Real estate counsel to a major private real estate developer of multifamily lifestyle communities in Florida and in the acquisition of and equity participation in the development of national distribution and delivery centers for a parcel company.
- Real estate counsel in the planned development of a mixed-use resort and convention center in the Lesser Antilles.
- U.S. counsel in the connection sale of stock in a Costa Rican corporation.
- All facets of representation of buyers and sellers in the sale and purchaser of residential real estate.
- Over $1.1 billion in title insurance policies written since 1997, which includes residential and commercial transactions and financing.
- Title insurance and closing services for existing and former clients, and referrals from real estate agents, lenders and “by owner”.